Sunday, October 18, 2009

Footprints on My Stomach

I'm too lazy at the moment to upload this one again after rotating it. You get the idea - here's how well Camden can construct train tracks nowadays....with very little help.

Here's true sibling love. First it began as this....
and then turned into this...on separate couches

Matt took the kids on a Friday to the Children's Museum in Seattle. That brave man took them on the light rail train and the monorail to the Seattle Center. They all had a really good time and learned a lot about poop at the Sesame Street exhibit.

Early in the month we helped celebrate Bella's birthday. Camden broke the Elmo pinata and Shelby ate all the chips.

The moments I love the most are ones where the kids are playing nicely with each other. Here Camden is showing Shelby a book. She loves books even more than chips so this was quite a treat for her.
Matt took Camden to a Mariner's game. They lost. However, the concession stand made a lot of money off our hungry little hippo that evening.

and here's a funny video of Camden dancing around in a pair of Matt's sweat pants. I like to call it, "My Name is Gumby...and I Can't See Where I'm Going"

No comments: