Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 13

After breakfast you will tour the Chinese Public Market and visit the University of Hong Kong. A flight to Taipei ends your day.....along with a foot massage if time permits.

-----------------------------

Hope all is well at home. Miss you guys. I'm at the Hong Kong airport getting ready to fly to Taipei. Our original flight was cancelled so now we're on the 3:00 one instead. Hope our bags make it....

Ready to be home - this trip is just a tad too long for all of us. Meghan is now sick with a cold, my tummy is not always handling the food okay (but managing) and I'm ready for some plain old cereal and toast!! Can't wait to see you three and be mama again. We went to an open air market today and saw some interesting things that made me want to become vegetarian :) Hong Kong is very beautiful, similar to Seattle in many ways. Made us all miss home a little bit more.

Hang in there and I hope your week is going well. I love you so much. Tara

No comments: