Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Big Puffy Girl Handwriting

Let's start off with a cute picture of Camden and his helicopter toy.
And now for some fun writing by the kids. Shelby already likes to color, which is interesting for me because Camden was not at all interested in coloring or reading at this age. He just wanted to be on the move. However, Shelby is constantly bringing books over to us to read to her and will happily sit and scribble if given the chance. The difference between my children is so amazing - the same parents, same household, same way of doing things but totally opposite kids.

I asked Camden if he could write the alphabet and he sat down and just did it! I was pretty impressed, not realizing he could write them all. Too bad he added some extra scribbles while I was grabbing the camera - but you get the idea.



No comments: