Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 3

Beijing
This morning you will be taken to Badaling where you will experience at first hand the wonder of the Great Wall. For lunch, we have arranged for a special meal to be served at a local popular Sichuan restaurant. Later the journey will take you to the Sacred Way and the Ming Tomb in the peaceful shadow of Longevity Mountain. Conclude the full day tour after taking a glance of the Bird's Nest (Olympic National Stadium) en route to downtown. This evening, we will arrange a delicious meal at a delicate restaurant.

------------------------------------------------------
Edited email from Tara sent at 8:53PM in China-
Not sure if I'll be able to do email tomorrow, but will try. This is the last night at the hotel in Beijing. First, the good news - I had a great day!! The Great Wall was amazing and the food was very good again. I"m hot, sweaty and tired, but had a very fun day and took lots of pictures.

The bad news....I spent too much money today.

Anyway, people are being pretty impatient outside to use the internet so I'll log off. Tell Camden and Shelby that tomorrow I get to see some panda bears!

No comments: