Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 5

Xian
The visit to the majestic Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum will start your day's tour. In the afternoon, you will visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. A splendid evening is in store when you will be entertained by the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show while partaking the famous Dumpling Banquet Dinner.

----------------------------------------
Another quick email. Got some good pictures of the Terracotta Warriors. They were pretty amazing.

I saw some cool kites that I'm going to try and get for the kids. And, there's always chopsticks. Anyway, we get to shop in an open market today so I'll see what kind of cheap things I can find for little gifts.

I love you all so much and am thankful for the internet updates on how things are going. Hang in there. I can't wait to see you all again in less than two weeks :)

Tell the kids I get to ride a bicycle today on the city wall!

No comments: