Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 9

Visit YK Pao School then end the day with a Shanghai city tour and visit with a local family.

------------------------------------------
Miss you so much too. Think about you and the kids all the time. I'm not sure if I'll have internet until Taipei, but if I do I'll certainly get online. I'm going to try and call on Sunday morning here which means Saturday evening for you.

We've reached the point in the trip where we are all missing home a lot and the trip is feeling long. Today we visit a school and tomorrow the Expo (I think). Yesterday was pretty fun, tell Camden I got to ride a ferry down the Bund river. And, tell Shelby I got to see lots of pretty orange fish.

I'm doing well and just missing everyone. Can't wait to see you all in about a week. Hang in there and give the kids big, big hugs from mama. I love you so much and miss you. I hope you are able to get some good rest this weekend.

No comments: