Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 6

Xian
After breakfast, you will be scheduled to visit the City Wall. After an a la carte lunch valued at CNY60.00 net per person (inclusive) served at a famous restaurant, meet a local family, which will introduce you to the life of the local people. Later you will see the Great Mosque and have some free time there to shop for souvenirs or antiques in the bazaar near the Mosque.

-----------------------------
Yesterday I had a fun bike ride on the city wall and got a little sun burnt myself. Today we're going to a museum and then flying to Shanghai - probably a 737. I got a nice, long 10 hours of sleep last night that I needed and feel much more rested this morning :)

I love you all and miss you - be home in a week and a half. It's going quickly and yet not, know what I mean? Love you so much. Give Shelby and Camden hugs from mama.

No comments: